The Internet for Dummies, Cassette Edition
You can buy this book on-line!
See the bottom of this web page for ordering links.
By John R. Levine, Carol Baroudi and Margaret Levine Young.
March 1996, one 90 minute tape, US$12.00, C$15.95,
Read by John R. Levine and Carol Baroudi.
Don't you hate it when you have to turn page after page to read a book,
ending up with raw, exhausted fingers?
Relief is at hand: the new post-literate cassette edition of
The Internet for Dummies, 4th edition.
It's just the thing to improve that boring commute in the car.
What's on the cassette edition?
- Ninety minutes of the best parts of the book.
- Cassette adaptation made by the authors themselves.
- Read by the authors themselves, too.
(Do you detect a trend here?)
- Bouncy music at the start of the tape to help get you into a suitable mood.
- Pocket-sized cassette is much easier to hide than full-sized book when
non-Dummies-aware managers drop in.
- Although it is theoretically possible to drive your car, listen to the tape,
and surf the net using your laptop computer and your car phone all at the
same time, we don't recommend it.
- Listen to the tape in the car, then try out your new surfing skills at work
when you're supposed to be doing something else.
(You didn't hear that last bit of advice from us, of course.)
Updates to The Internet for Dummies, Cassette Edition.
|Available at these
Send comments or questions about this book to
Register your copy of this book.
Return to the
The Internet Gurus Central Books Page.
"...For Dummies" is a registered trademark of Wiley Publishing.
This page © 2002-2008 I.E.C.C. Last updated 1999/10/10 19:27.